Welcome to TIme Galerie Customer Care Centre, Here we are offering you the best ever quality to maintain your watches health.
From changing the batteries to service component for your lovely watches. This service will be handled by our professional and experienced technician
that will ensure all watches will be handled with gentle and keep in safe without any harm and worries.
Repair Your Watches with us!!! You will experienced the best customer care ever.
The product(s) you have purchased are guaranteed to be new, genuine and 100% authentic.
We offer International Warranty for any watch purchases made at Time Galerie The warranty period begins from the date of order.
All watches are with 12 to 18 months product warranty unless stated otherwise. Please refer to the warranty card which will be delivered with your ordered product(s).
You are required to present the warranty card for any repairs and watch care services at our outlet.
The warranty does not cover:
- Wear and tear to the case, strap or bracelet.
- Defect arising from damage caused by accident, mishandling, incorrect or abusive use (knocks/crush/moisture in the case of non-water resistant models).
- Esthetical changes for normal wear and tear due to aging such as but not limited to scratches, alteration of color on case/strap/bracelet, peeling of the plating and/or missing crystal.
- Broken crown, battery replacement and scratched or cracked case.
- Theft or loss of the complete timepiece or components.
Under the warranty period, we may replace or repair your watch. Our warranty covers manufacturing defects due to faulty material or workmanship only on the watch itself under normal condition of use.
Parts not covered by this warranty are subject to charges and a quote will be referred to you before we process with the repair.
All shipping and handling charges in connection with warranty service are the responsibility of the customer.
You may visit our outlet or write to us at for your warranty claims. Please include the following information in your email:
- Your Name
- Your contact no and email address
- Copy of Original Invoice / Order Confirmation / Delivery Receipt
- Detail description of the problem